Why you should hire a car accident lawyer
We explain how our law firm can help with your accident claim
So many legal issues often come up in cases involving car accidents in Indiana. That’s why it’s critical that you have an attorney you can trust on your side, fighting for your rights. Otherwise, your injury claim might not get the attention you rightfully deserve.
We know what’s at stake at Glaser & Ebbs. That’s because our dedicated team of trial lawyers has more 100 years of combined legal experience working with injury victims in Fort Wayne, Indianapolis and throughout Indiana. We know how the legal system works. We know how to stand up to Insurance companies. When you have us on your side, you decide what happens. You’re in charge.
How can a car accident lawyer help me?
There are so many reasons why you should have an attorney representing you if you have been injured in a car accident caused by another driver. Some of the reasons why and the different ways a lawyer can help you include:
- Conduct a thorough, independent investigation of your accident. This is very important since other investigators might overlook key evidence that could strengthen your case. The investigation conducted by your attorney will likely include:
- Carefully review your official car accident report for accuracy.
- Track down witnesses if possible and get testimony from them.
- Visit the crash site, if necessary, in search of additional evidence.
- Consult with accident reconstruction experts, if necessary.
- Determine the exact cause of your collision. This is important since Indiana has a fault-based insurance system. That means you can only be financially compensated for your crash if you can prove the other driver was at fault.
- Deal directly with the at-fault driver’s insurance company and their attorneys on your behalf.
- Deal directly with anyone else who could be held responsible for your accident, including a bar, restaurant or package store that sold alcohol to the driver who caused your crash, especially if they were under the influence at the time of your accident.
- Negotiate the best possible settlement offer on your behalf for all your past, current and future accident-related expenses.
- File a car accident lawsuit on your behalf if necessary, particularly if the at-fault driver’s insurance company refuses to negotiate in good faith or denies your accident claim.
- Represent you at trial and in all court proceedings related to your legal case.
- File an appeal if necessary related to your case.
Don’t underestimate the complexity of your legal case. Get the help you need and deserve after your accident. Hire an attorney as soon as possible to fight for the money you need for your injury claim.
Get the law firm that gets results. Contact us.
Insurance companies and their lawyers know what’s at stake after a serious car accident. Depending on the severity of your injuries and the length of your recovery, your case could potentially be worth thousands of dollars or significantly more. That’s why they often do everything they can to reduce or deny your accident claim.
They don’t scare us. We know how to take on insurance companies and win tough legal cases. As your lawyer, we will work tirelessly to gather the evidence that matters to build the strongest possible legal case. And if the at-fault driver’s insurance company refuses to negotiate or make a fair settlement offer, we will not hesitate to file a lawsuit or take other legal action on your behalf. We don’t back down from a fight. We rise to the challenge.
Put your trust in a law firm that puts your needs first. Contact us and schedule a free consultation with a lawyer at our firm. We have offices in Fort Wayne, Indianapolis and other locations conveniently located throughout Indiana.