Why you should hire a motorcycle accident lawyer
Our attorneys explain how we can help with your injury claim
You might wonder why you even need an attorney if you were involved in a motorcycle accident caused by another driver. The other driver was clearly at fault. Insurance companies will take care of everything, right?
Don’t be so sure. In many cases, motorcycle crashes turn out to be far more complicated. That’s why it’s critical that you have an experienced legal team on your side that understands how the legal system works and who can stand up for your rights.
We can help you every step of the way at Glaser & Ebbs. Our trial lawyers have more than 100 years of combined legal experience representing injured motorcyclists in Fort Wayne and throughout Indiana. We don’t back down from a fight. We rise to the challenge.
How can a motorcycle accident attorney help me?
When you have an experienced legal team on your side, you can take an aggressive approach right from the start. There are so many ways a lawyer can help if you’re dealing with a motorcycle accident caused by another driver. Some of the ways an attorney can assist you include:
- Conduct a thorough and independent investigation of your crash. This is important since insurance companies – especially the one representing the at-fault driver – often only look for information they can use to deny your claim. Your lawyer can find the evidence you need to demand the money you deserve. Such an investigation often involves:
- Reviewing your official Indiana accident report
- Tracking down witnesses and interviewing them, whenever possible
- Consulting with accident reconstruction experts, in many cases
- Deal directly with the at-fault driver’s insurance company on your behalf. You do not have to talk to them. Your lawyer can represent you in all aspects involving insurance companies.
- Review all settlement offers you receive for your accident-related expenses.
- Negotiate a settlement offer on your behalf with the at-fault party or parties.
- Take legal action on your behalf, including filing a motorcycle accident lawsuit if necessary.
- Represent you in all court proceedings related to your case.
The stakes are high when it comes to many motorcycle accident claims. Insurance companies know this. That’s why they often do everything they can to reduce or deny your claim. One way they often try to do this is by blaming you for causing the collision, even when the other driver was clearly at fault.
Your lawyer can help set the record straight. They can take on insurance companies or anyone else that stands in your way for justice.
Demand justice after your accident. Contact our law firm.
Don’t wait to take legal action. You have two years from the date of your crash to file a lawsuit or pursue a claim in Indiana. If you wait that long, however, you might have a hard time finding the evidence you need to build a strong legal case.
We get it at Glaser & Ebbs, Attorneys at Law. When you hire us, we’ll get straight to work on your case. We regularly work nights and weekends to find the facts to build legal cases that win. It’s what sets us apart from many other law firms – our drive and determination to win.
Put your trust in the law firm that puts your needs first. Contact us and schedule a free consultation with a lawyer who can fight for you after your motorcycle accident. We can meet with you in our Fort Wayne office or one of our other convenient locations statewide.