Warsaw Personal Injury Lawyer
We put your best interests first. We can file a claim or take legal action for you.
Accidents caused by other people in Warsaw often result in serious injuries. These types of accidents can also often be complicated legal cases. Sometimes, it’s because the person who caused your injury might deny doing anything wrong. Other times, they might try to claim you are the one responsible for causing the accident. Either way, it’s critical that you have an attorney on your side who can fight for your rights and demand the money you deserve.
We know what to do at Glaser & Ebbs. Our talented team of trial lawyers never backs down from a legal battle. We have more than 100 years of combined legal experience. As a result, we know how to tackle tough cases in Warsaw and throughout Kosciusko County.
When you have our law firm on your side, you decide what happens. You don’t have to accept a lowball settlement claim from the at-fault party’s insurance company. We can file a personal injury lawsuit on your behalf or take other legal action. You are in control.
Why do personal injury accidents happen in Warsaw?
“Personal injury” is a term used to describe an injury or accident caused by someone else’s actions or inactions. In general, most personal injury accidents happen due to someone else’s reckless or negligent behavior. Examples of personal injury accidents in Warsaw can include:
- Slip and fall accidents on icy sidewalks or wet floors, especially in restaurants, retail stores and hotels
- Injuries sustained on someone else’s property (premises liability accidents) often due to poor maintenance or negligence by the property owner
- Dog bites or other types of animal attacks
Whatever type of accident you’re dealing with, don’t underestimate the complexity of your legal case. Make sure you take your injury seriously right from the start. Get medical care right away at Kosciusko Community Hospital’s emergency room if necessary or the nearest medical facility. Then talk to a lawyer to learn more about your legal options.
What legal options are available?
If someone else is at fault for causing your accident in Warsaw, you often have several options available to you, including:
- Accept a settlement offer from the at-fault party’s insurance company.
- Negotiate a better settlement offer with the insurance company.
- File a personal injury lawsuit, particularly if the insurance company refuses to negotiate or denies your injury claim.
Whichever option you decide to pursue, having a lawyer can often help you achieve a positive outcome. Just keep in mind that you only have a limited amount of time to take legal action in Indiana. The deadline for filing a lawsuit is two years from the date of your accident. If you miss that deadline (known as the statute of limitations), you could miss out on your only opportunity to get the money you deserve for medical bills and other injury-related expenses and lost income.
How can a Warsaw lawyer help me?
Having a lawyer on your side can often make a dramatic difference in the outcome of your legal case. Your attorney can often help you in many ways, including:
- Conduct an independent investigation into your injury accident.
- Carefully review inspection records or accident reports related your accident.
- Consult with experts if necessary, as part of their investigation.
- Negotiate with the at-fault party’s insurance company on your behalf.
- File a personal injury lawsuit if necessary, on your behalf in Kosciusko County Circuit Court or whichever court has jurisdiction over your case.
The owner of the property where your accident took place (or the insurance company representing them) will likely hire a lawyer to defend their actions. They will likely do everything they can to reduce or deny your injury claim. Having an experienced attorney on your side can help level the playing field and make sure your injury gets the attention you rightfully deserve.
Take legal action now. Contact our law firm.
The stakes are often very high when it comes to personal injury claims. The cost of medical care and the financial impact of not being able to work for several weeks or months can add up fast. If you don’t get the money you deserve, you could be forced to pay for your accident-related expenses out of your own pocket.
That’s not right. That’s why we want to help. We believe the person or business responsible for your accident should be held accountable for their actions. Demand the justice you deserve. Contact us and schedule a free consultation with a lawyer in our Warsaw office. We won’t waste a second of your time. We’re ready to get right to work on your case.