Warsaw Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Get the respect you deserve. We fight for injured motorcyclists’ rights.
Injured motorcyclists often face an uphill legal battle when they’re injured in a crash caused by another driver. In such cases, motorcyclists are often wrongly blamed for causing collisions. That’s because some drivers and insurance companies think all motorcyclists take risks on the road and put everyone else in danger.
We know the truth at Glaser & Ebbs. We know that most motorcyclists follow the rules of the road. It’s other drivers who often cause serious crashes involving motorcyclists. That’s why we want to meet with you. Our dedicated team of trial lawyers at our Warsaw firm can work with you to set the record straight. Our attorneys have more than 100 years of combined legal experience. We know the law. We understand how the legal system works. We fight to win.
Why do motorcycle accidents happen in Warsaw?
Motorcycle accidents caused by other drivers in Warsaw happen for many different reasons. Some of the most common causes include:
- Inattentive drivers, particularly distracted drivers who are texting while driving or not paying attention on busy Warsaw streets like East Winona Avenue or South Buffalo Street.
- Reckless drivers who change lanes without looking, resulting in a sideswipe accident, especially on multi-lane roads such as US Route 30.
- Speeding drivers who don’t have time to slow down and avoid a collision with a motorcycle.
Whatever the cause of your crash, don’t simply assume that investigators will take care of everything. Often, they’re simply concerned with determining why your crash happened, not whether you’re fairly compensated for your accident-related expenses. That’s your lawyer’s job. That’s why it’s critical that you hire an experienced attorney to handle your case.
What should I do after my accident?
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident caused by another driver in Warsaw, these are some of the steps you should take to protect your health and your rights.
- Call the Warsaw Police Department or the nearest police department and ask them to respond to your accident, especially if you or anyone else was injured in the crash.
- Seek immediate medical attention, even if you feel fine. Life-threatening internal injuries are common when it comes to serious motorcycle accidents. Go to Kosciusko Community Hospital or the nearest medical facility.
- If possible, take pictures of your accident and the crash site.
- If someone saw your accident, get the witness’s full name and the best phone number to reach them.
- Get the at-fault driver’s name, address, driver’s license number and insurance information.
- Do not discuss your accident with the other driver or anyone else. Anything you say could be used to deny your accident claim.
- Call your insurance company and tell them you have been in a motorcycle accident in Warsaw.
- If the other driver’s insurance company calls you, do not talk to them.
- Contact a lawyer as soon as possible to learn more about your legal rights.
Every motorcycle accident is different. Each one often presents its own unique challenges. That’s why it’s critical that you have an attorney you can trust who knows the law on your side.
How a lawyer can help you
When you have experienced lawyer on your side, you can take an aggressive approach right from the start. Our tenacious attorneys know how to tackle tough cases. As your legal team, we can fight for money you rightfully deserve after your motorcycle accident.
Our approach often involves a detailed investigation into your motorcycle accident. Whether it’s carefully reviewing your accident report, tracking down witnesses or consulting with accident reconstruction experts, we leave no stone unturned in pursuit of the truth.
In addition, we know how to negotiate effectively with insurance companies. Many agree to cooperate with us once they see we’re serious about your case and have extensive experience handling such claims. If they do not offer a fair settlement claim, we will not hesitate to file a lawsuit or take other legal action on your behalf.
Make your motorcycle accident matter. Contact us.
The clock is ticking after your motorcycle accident. In most cases, you only have two years from the date of your crash to file a lawsuit or take other legal action in Indiana. This deadline is known as the statute of limitations. If you miss this deadline, you could miss out on your only opportunity for financial compensation for all your accident-related expenses.
Put your trust in a Warsaw law firm that puts your needs first. Contact us and schedule a free consultation with one of our lawyers at our Warsaw office. We can answer your questions, explain your options and get right to work on your case.