Warsaw Car Accident Lawyer
We can investigate your crash, handle your claim or take other legal action
Have you been injured in a car accident in Warsaw caused by another driver? Are you in pain and unable to work? Don’t simply assume the at-fault driver’s insurance company will compensate you for your accident-related expenses. Make sure you take your crash seriously right from the start. Contact our law firm right now.
Our experienced lawyers at Glaser & Ebbs have decades of experience handling car accident claims involving injured drivers and passengers in Warsaw and throughout Kosciusko County. Our team of trial attorneys has more than 100 years of combined legal experience. As a result, we know what to do after an accident. We know how to find the evidence to build the strongest possible legal case. You can count on us.
Why do car accidents happen in Warsaw?
Accidents caused by other drivers often occur due to their reckless or negligent behavior. Some of the common causes of collisions (particularly rear-end accidents, head-on collisions and intersection accidents) include:
- Distracted drivers, including texting drivers who are not aware of other vehicles on the road
- Speeding drivers, especially on busy, downtown streets like West Center Street
- Drunk drivers or drivers under the influence of other drugs
- Reckless drivers, including drivers who weave in and out of traffic and change lanes without warning
Whatever the cause of your crash, if another driver is responsible for your accident, it’s important to take certain steps to protect your health and your rights.
What should I do after my accident?
If you have been in a crash caused by another driver in Warsaw, these are certain steps you should take in most cases after most collisions:
- Call the police and ask them to respond to your crash. Whether it’s an officer from the Warsaw Police Department or the Indiana State Police, it’s important that a police officer responds to your accident, especially if someone was hurt in your crash.
- Ask the police to send an ambulance if you or anyone else appears to be injured in the accident. That way, injury victims can receive immediate medical care at Kosciusko Community Hospital or another, nearby medical facility.
- Get the other driver’s name, address, driver’s license number and insurance information. Feel free to give the same information to the driver.
- Do not discuss your accident with the other driver. Once you exchange information, do not talk about your crash. Anything you say – even something as simple as “I’m sorry” – could later be used against you by the at-fault driver’s insurance company to deny your claim.
- Take pictures of your accident. Make sure to take photos of damage to your vehicles, where your crash took place and anything that may be important to investigators (stop sign at the crash site, traffic light, skid marks on the road, etc.).
- Call your insurance company and tell them you have been in a crash in Warsaw caused by another driver.
- If the other driver’s insurance company contacts you, do not have to talk to them. Anything you say can be used to deny your claim.
- Schedule a follow-up appointment with your doctor. Even if you feel fine, you could have a life-threatening internal injury. Other injuries such a whiplash (a common neck injury) also sometimes take several days to develop. Make sure you make your health and well-being a priority.
- Call a lawyer right away. The sooner you talk to an attorney who knows how to handle car accidents in Kosciusko County, the better.
Every accident often presents its own unique challenges. Whether you’re dealing with a rear-end accident on East Winona Avenue, a distracted driving accident on South Buffalo Street or another type of crash, it’s critical that you take your accident seriously right from the start. That’s why we want to meet with you at our Warsaw law firm.
Why you should choose our law firm
We believe we’re the right choice to handle your accident claim for many reasons. Some of the reasons why include:
- We thoroughly understand how the legal system works in Kosciusko County because we have handled many car accident cases in Warsaw and neighboring communities.
- We’re familiar with the state and federal laws governing motor vehicle accidents in Indiana.
- We have a strong track record of success. We consistently secure sizable settlement claims and verdicts for accident expenses (including medical bills and lost income) for injury victims and their families.
- We work tirelessly on each accident claim. If we have to work nights or weekends to find important evidence, we will hesitate to do the work that needs to be done.
We know what’s at stake. We know the legal issues that often come up after a car crash. That’s why we want to help. When you have our Warsaw legal team on your side, you can take an aggressive approach right from the start. We know how to investigate car accidents. We can carefully analyze your accident report and find other, important evidence. We also know how to negotiate effectively with insurance companies. If they refuse to cooperate or deny your accident claim, we will not hesitate to take legal action on your behalf. We will fight for you.
Demand justice after your accident. Contact us.
This may be your only opportunity for justice. Make sure you make the most of it. Contact our law firm after your car accident and schedule a free consultation with a lawyer at our Warsaw office. We won’t waste a second of your time. We’ll get right to work on your case.