A woman in South Jordan, Utah, was recently poisoned when she ordered sweet tea at a restaurant. While making the tea, a restaurant employee accidentally used deep fryer cleaner instead of the sweetener that had similar packaging.
All too often we hear about someone who has accidentally poisoned themselves or someone else with a dangerous household chemical. While threats from lead-based paint and asbestos are well publicized, many other silent dangers are present in nearly every home and business in the United States. The good news: some companies and government entities are teaming up to limit the use of these dangerous chemicals in consumer products and are trying to get them off our shelves and out of our homes.
The Indiana Personal Injury Attorneys at Glaser & Ebbs are skilled at representing clients and their family members injured in personal injury accidents. It often takes legal action to receive fair compensation in these cases. Contact Glaser & Ebbs to learn more about your legal rights and options.
Source: Let America Know